Upgrade with OPPO
Part-exchange a used phone for a new one!
Got an old phone you’re not using? Trade it in at any Smart Shop for a brand-new one! ?
?Until Septmber 30, you can part-exchange your used phone and get the OPPO A9 2020 for ONLY 189 USD (original price 249 USD) or OPPO A12 (32GB) for ONLY 99 USD (original price 129 USD)!?
With every part-exchange, you’ll also get a FREE Smart ThomMorng! plan for 12 weeks and Smart number (worth up to 54 USD). ?
?To part-exchange, simply bring your used phone and Smart number to any Smart Shop nationwide.?
Term & Conditions
- Your Smart number must have been active for at least 30 days.?
- One Smart number can only part-exchange one time.?
- The phone you are part-exchanging must be in working condition.?
Smart-brand phones cannot be part-exchanged.
- You can part-exchange until September 30 while stocks lasts.?
Frequently asked questions about the Phone Upgrade Program.?
1. Can I upgrade my phone for any smartphone??
No, you?can’t. This offer is only available with selected models (OPPO A12 [32GB] and OPPO A9 2020).?
2. Can I trade in my old phone for an upgrade if it’s not working??
Unfortunately, no. Smart requires the phone to be in working condition and the display screen to be intact and functional.?
3. Do I need all the original accessories and packaging of my phone when I trade it in??
It is preferred that you trade in your phone for an upgrade with its original accessories and packaging. However, it is not mandatory. You can complete the trade-in process without the original accessories and packaging.?
4. Can I trade in more than one phone for a new one??
No, you can only trade in one phone per upgrade.?
5. What if I have personal data on my phone??
You must ensure that all data on your phone is deleted before handing it over to be traded in for an upgrade. Smart and its affiliates, the future buyer and the manufacturer are not responsible for any data that may be retained on the phone, and you cannot approach any of the above parties for the retrieval or deletion of data on your phone.
6. How do I find my IMEI number to trade in and upgrade my mobile phone??
Dial *#06# on the phone that you want to trade in to identify its IMEI number. The IMEI number can also be found inside the battery compartment, in the phone’s settings or on its original packaging.?
7. Can I get my old phone back if I change my mind??
Phone trade-in transactions are final. After you accept the trade-in and give us your phone, you cannot get it back.?
8. Can I get a free SIM card and/or free airtime with this program??
Yes, we still provide a free SIM card and free Internet package. ?